My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Save Thee Money

As promised, here is a coupon. You can use this at any Gap umbrella store. Now go on with your bad self, and buy whatever your heart desires. Except booty shorts. Please don't buy booty shorts, because those will NEVER be worth your while.

Click on the link below to get the coupon. 5% of what you spend will go the charity I chose, The World Wildlife Fund (because I love animals). So, try and feel a little less guilty when you're spending this money because you could be saving a Panda's life. Score.

"Enjoy 30% off from August 26-29 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy and we'll donate 5% of what you spend to a non-profit."

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network