My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Modest Hollywood

Gilmore Girl

I shed a tear when I think about the loss of a most beloved show like Gilmore Girls; I can't, however, shed a tear for the fabulousness that is this dress being worn by none other than Ms. Rory Gilmore. Color-blocking is so in right now, and the futuristic angles on top, mixed with the feminine draping on bottom makes Alexis Bledel look super chic...and super frum (have you seen that high collar??). 

P.S. Lex, can I have your shoes. Thanks.


D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network