My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Princess in Canada

Yes, it's even more MODEST, gimme-gimme-gimme Fashion from my favorite icon, The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. I wish I could say I had a a favorite among these stunners, but alas, each one is better than the one before! 

Oh, Kate, how I love thy fashion sense so. Let me count the ways...

Most of all though, thanks for bringing classiness back into the picture for us. You dazzle! 
Three questions I would like answered: 1) How did Canada get so lucky? 2)Why are you not coming to New York? 3) Can I have your hand-me-downs?

Recognize this dress? Might be because she wore it in her engagement photos! And she wears the canadian colors--how sweet.

The gal clearly like blue--but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!


Talk about royal and regal! And that pin is just so cute (and probably worth more than my life).



Um, hi. Awesome.



Cutest. Dress. Ever. Nautical and summer appropriate! Is it just me or is everything she wears perfection?


I ALWAYS shovel in a a tight, white body hugging sheath. Thanks, KAte, for stealing my thunder...and with such grace...and in heels.


D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network