My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pretty Item of the Day

K, so I know I posted a maxi skirt this color a little while back, but this one from ASOS is sooooo purdy (read: pretty). When I watch the runway video on the site, it just makes me want to put the skirt on and never take it off. Bonus: this bright blue skirt also comes in a cream color, which would be perfect for summer! Plus, BLUE and WHITE skirts in honor of Israel Independence Day! Happy Birthday Israel!!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network