My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Colorful Item of the Day

OK, so I know I never post items that are outrageously expensive, but today's item is not one of them. This pricey top from Alice and Olivia was too adorbs to pass up though! It's business in the front and party peplum in the back! I know many and most of you will not buy this top because of it's price but here are your options: a) wait till it goes on sale, b) sell your first born child, c) use it as an example and buy one like it, d) make it yourself. Good luck with all of those options seeing as a) brand names never go one sale, b) first born children are kind of a big deal to most people, c) knockoffs have the potential to be made poorly, and d) if you can make it yourself, you are already rich for charging almost $300 for a top, in which case you can afford this no problem. I know what you're thinking-- what would you do without me, right?
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network