My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What's New on My Pinterest

I'm thinking of making this a regular feature since I spend about as much time on Pinterest as I do blinking. OK, well that's a lie, because I work. But still, a free moment is a Pinterest moment, and you can quote me on that.

Today I wanted to feature you some of the pins from my Modest Street Style board (click there for the link). These are regular (and some not so regular) ladies who walk the streets like you and I do, only they tend to do it in Chanel (or some designer variation of the sort)-- or they are just totally bad-ass. You gotta give props to the woman who walks out her door with an "I-Will-Conquer-The-World-One-Stilett-At-A-Time" attitude. Which of these ladies is your favorite?

Make sure you follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/the_oak/!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook














Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network