My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, July 22, 2013

Modest Hollywood

I'm back in the game, peeps, and it's back to the good old Modest Hollywood rundown. I'm smitten with each and every one of these fashion forward ladies, but as always, there are a few fabulous women who stand out as awesome beyond belief. My OAKie of the week goes to Hailee Steinfeld for her Biphu Mohapatra dress; the silhouette and fit, the graphic prints, the color-- everything about it just takes my breath away! I want it and need it now. Then there is Helen Mirren-- the woman can do no wrong; she transcends time and age. When I grow up I want to be Helen Mirren.

As for trends, summer is here so color and prints are clearly the way to go-- orange a la Salma Hayek, emerald courtesy of Taraji P. Henson, metallic cobalt on JLo, and cerulean on the stunning Octavia Spencer. Live out loud, ladies. 

Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK

Hailee Steinfeld

 Cameron Diaz

Ciara

Helen Mirren

Jennifer Lopez

Jessica Alba

Kate Bosworth

Kelly Rowland

Kourtney Kardashian

Molly Simms

Octavia Spencer

Rashida Jones


Salma Hayek

Sandra Bullock

Taraji P. Henson
Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network