My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sophie Theallet, Oscar de la Renta, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Elizabeth and James, Bibhu Mohapatra, Rachel Zoe, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti

Be still my heart! These are some my absolute favorite collections from the runway thus far. Both Sophie Theallet and Oscar de la Renta stole the show with stunningly beautiful looks, and Marc by Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors prove that chaos and color can produce pure loveliness.
Follow me on Twitter @

 Sophie Theallet
 

Oscar de la Renta
 
 

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

Elizabeth and James

Bibhu Mohapatra



Rachel Zoe



Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti


Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network