My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Modest Hollywood

I know what you're thinking-- how is it possible that Rihanna, barer of midriffs, leader of the exposed ladies, woman of no clothes, is on this list? But alas, she is! And to be honest, she's probably the only person who can pull of that look. While it;s certainly a carnival of clothes, I give RiRi serious cred for covering up, because it's proof positive that she could literally wear anything and still be beautiful.

I'm having a serious moment with Drew Barrymore lately and am obsessed with everything she wears (even her Monique Lhullier Golden Globes gown), and I adore adore adore her dress this week. Up there on the favorites list with Drew are Michelle Dockery and Julianne Moore; true beauties and classic till the end. Brava ladies. Who is your favorite?

Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa

Cate Blanchett

Natalie Dormer 

Cameron Diaz

Drew Barrymore

Helen Mirren

Julianne Moore

Michelle Dockery

Molly Sims

Rihanna

Vanessa Hudgens

Heidi Klum

Katy Perry

Zooey Deschanel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network