My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 6, 2014

#NYFW: BCBG Max Azria, Veronica Beard, Josie Natori, Lisa Perry, Rachel Comey, Rachel Roy Tia Cibani

And so it begins! New York Fashion Week is here (!!!) and my little fashionista heart is soaring because this is basically the best week in New York ever. It happens twice a year, and now A/W14 collections are going to be making their way down the runway. This has been the crappiest winter to ever exist on the planet (not an actual proven fact, but so I think) and the last thing I actually want to do is prepare how I am going to be braving NEXT Autumn/Winter, but I suppose the only way to brave this type of cold and snow is to do it in style.

As always, I ogle and drool over every single runway show and collection throughout fashion week to bring you the fashions and trends that YOU, as a modest woman can relate to. I want you all to realize that not only is there a shift happening in fashion, where designers are dressing women as classy and sophisticated women in covered up clothing, but also that you should realize that there are designer brands and clothing that are just as editorial but still relatable to YOU. So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Follow me on twitter @vinniecocoa

BCBG Max Azria
 

Veronica Beard

Josie Natori

Lisa Perry

Rachel Comey 

Rachel Roy 

Tia Cibani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network