My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NYFW: Badgley Mischka, Tory Burch, Timo Weiland, Pamella Roland, Jenny Packham, Adam Lippes, Marc Jacobs, Thom Browne

In case you need reminding, this is the blog that pulls all the modest fashion from the runways and delivers it directly to you. Now you don't have to feel like the only fashionista in the room who wants to cover up; these designers prove that skin is not the only thing that's in. Unless you're Thom Browne, in which case--woah. 

Badgley Mischka
 

Tory Burch
 

Timo Weiland
 

Pamella  Roland


Jenny Packham
 
 
 
 
 
Adam Lippes

Marc Jacobs

Thom Browne
 

Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network