My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, September 7, 2013

NYFW: Jason Wu, Kate Spade, Jenni Kayne, Nonoo, Rebecca Minkoff, Mara Hoffmann, Lacoste

For those not in the know, each NYFW I do a run down of all the shows featuring modest-style clothing that you or I would [theoretically] wear, while still highlighting the fashion trends for the upcoming season. This coming spring is proving to be a bit tricky in that modesty is not nearly as prevalent as it was in past shows. Understandable since Spring does tend to be the more revealing of the two main season shows. I have ot say that I am in L-O-V-E with Nonoo, whoever they are. Notice their use of color, also embraced by Mara Hoffmann and Kate Spade

Jason Wu
 

Kate Spade 

Jenni Kayne

Nonoo

Rebecca Minkoff

Mara Hoffmann

Lacoste
Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network