My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW: Oscar de la Renta, Naeem Kahn, Dennis Basso, Michael Kors, Bibhu Mohapatra, Narciso Rodriguez, Rachel Roy, Wes Gordon, Sass & Bide, Tadashi Shoji, Catherine Malandrino, Lyn Devon



Oscar de la Renta


Naeem Kahm

Dennis Basso
 
 
 

Michael Kors
 

Bibhu Mohapatra

Narciso Rodriguez

Rachel Roy

Wes Gordon

Sass &Bide

Tadashi Shoji

Catherine Malandrino
 

Lyn Devon
Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network