My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, September 7, 2013

NYFW: Monique Lhullier, Herve Leger, Peter Som, Rachel Comey, Costello Tagliapietra

More from NYFW! What's the most noticeable trend on the runways for this spring? VOLUME! It's everywhere (I made a funny). The voluminous silhouettes (especially in the sleeves!) are everywhere this fashion week so combine that with the bright colors and daring mixes of fabrics and you are in for one brazen and bold spring.

Monique Lhullier

Herve Leger

Peter Som

Rachel Comey

Costello Tagliapietra
Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network