My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Kindness of Kate (And Will)

In a gesture of compassion and solidarity, William and Catherine, Duke and Duchess of Awesomeness, went to visit the affected areas of the riots in London today.

Now, at the risk of turning such a tragic series of events into an excuse for a fashion show, I feel compelled to show you all the classy attire Kitty Kat showed up in at the Summerfield Community Center in Birmingham, London, because let's face it--that's what I do. Ever the sophisticate, Kate looks prim, proper and slightly military inspired on her visit. Plus, she continues on her navy streak. Keep it up--it works for you!

Anyway, it's the thought that counts, so good on ya, mates! (I think that's an Australian saying, not British but just go with it.)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @


D

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network