My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 13, 2014

#NYFW: Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, POLO Ralph Lauren, Kaufmanfranco, Joie, Elizabeth and James


Ralph Lauren REALLY went back to 90's in a big way with his POLO Ralph Lauren collection. Is it just me, or are you feeling the major throwback too? Between the colors, the silhouettes, the pieces and the styling, everything just screams 90's. What do you think?

Proenza Schouler


Ralph Lauren


POLO Ralph Lauren


Kaufmanfranco


Joie

Elizabeth and James


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network