My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The People's Duchess

EEP! You all know how much I love ASOS. I mean, it's borderline obsession. I'm constantly posting outfits, dresses and pieces from the London based store and, like me, there are a legion of fans out there for the mass market retailer. Well, we can now call Kate Middleton among one of our own, as she showed up to an event today wearing this $65 polka dot dress. Freak. Out.

If this tells us anything at all, it's that you can skip the designer clothing and work with every day pieces from every day retailers. You may even look like a princess.


Check out Kate in this adorable dress below. Want it? Click the link above to get it!



1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network