My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2017

#GoldenGlobes2017: Under the Cover of Darkness


AMARA KAHN

AMY ADAMS 

JUDTH LIGHT 

KATHRYN HAHN 

KRISTEN BELL 

MANDY MOORE 

OCTAVIA SPENCER 

OLIVIA CULPO

TERESA PALMER 

BUSY PHILLIPS

GAL GADOT

HEIDI KLUM

JANELLE MONAE

JESSICA BIEL 

JULIA LOUIS DREYFUSS

RILEY KEOUGH

SOPHIE TURNER

 MONICA BELLUCI

RACHEL BLOOM

WINONA RYDER 


2 comments :

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

    You Can see also my services..

    Best Online Shopping Store For Women – BMCwear

    Best online shopping store. Buy clothing & accessories top online for womens. latest fashion trends with affordable price @ bmcwear.com

    Visit- online women shopping

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network