My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Modest Hollywood

Modest Hollywood is a post that brings together of all the best and most fabulously dressed modest women of the week, and once again our lady celebs deliver. I have a special place in my heart for the lovely Kate Middleton on that peach ensemble (she really can do no wrong in my eyes), but I positively adore Isla Fisher and Maggie Gyllenhaal's white goddess looks. Katy Perry brings a sophistication to her wild ways (and I kinda love it), and the ladies in black (Carrie, Emilia, Portia, Stacey, Jessica and Julianne) are ravishing. I can especially see myself in Olivia Wilde's dress, but that's just me. Kim K even stepped up her game-- not my choice of pregnancy shifts, but she's Kim K. so I'll shut up. So y'all, name me one woman on this list who is not bringing it. Exactly. They are all the shiz.
Follow me on Twitter @

Kim Kardashian

Carrie Mulligan

Christina Ricci

Portia De Rossi

Emilia Clarke

Florence Welch

Stacey Kiebler

Chloe Sevigney

Heidi Klum

Isla Fisher

Jessica Pare

Julianne Moore

Kate Middleton

Katy Perry

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Miranda Kerr

Molly Simms

Nicole Richie

Olivia Wilde

Reese Witherspoon

Rihanna

Rita Ora

Noomi Rapace

Zooey Deschanel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network