My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Modest Hollywood

It's summertime in the city (and everywhere else in the northern hemisphere) and the women of Hollywood have turned up the heat. The fabulous frocks and beautiful outfits of the ladies below are enough to make anybody feel the heat of the season, and herein lies the proof that being covered up in the summer heat is possible...and perfect. 

So many dresses to love, so many outfits to adore, so many looks to admire! I'm a big fan of Kelly Osbourne's whimsical style, and I think America Ferrera and Ashley Madeweke look the picture of proper perfection. Emilia Fox is pretty much wearing my favorite look of the season, and Kudos go to Zendaya for dressing cute and adorable but still sophisticated-- I believe they call that being age appropriate. But my absolute true love and devotion is aimed at a one miss Nicola Peltz who has literally stunned on the red carpet and the runway of life lately. Girl is having a serious moment now and she is one of my new fashion idols; I'm pretty much obsessed.

AMERICA FERRERA

ANGELINA JOLIE

ASHLEY MADEKWE

EMILIA FOX

JANUARY JONES

JESSICA ALBA

KEIRA KNIGHTLY

KELLY OSBOURNE

MELISSA MCCARTHY

NAOMI CAMPBELL

NICOLA PELTZ

NICOLE RICHIE

UMA THURMAN AND MAYA HAWKE

VICTORIA BECKHAM

ZENDAYA

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network