My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

THIS JUST IN: Kate Looks Perfect in Blue. Again.

It's that little blue dress we have all come to love. And that blue blazer. And those blue shoes. Get it? And despite all these blues, Kate still manages to look a glowing, happy version of perfect at the Commonwealth games in Glasgow. It's not fair that the Brits get their own Olympics to enjoy. The Mini Olympics AND a Princess of Perfection-- these are my wildest Tuesday dreams come true.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network