My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Metallic Meets Dainty

I posted this Piperlime top last week and here it is for viewing pleasure. Simply adorable. It's only $70 and when you order on Tuesdays, it's 10% off. Awesomeness. Is it on your wishlist yet? I love how it could work with a summery airy skirt like this pink one below (get this whole outfit here), but it would look spectacular come autumn with a nice red or orange skirt. Hurrah for versatility!

Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network