My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Metallic Item of the Day

Are you in the mood to make a statement? Looking for a versatile top that goes with just about anything in your wardrobe? Behold, I present to you this metallic panel blouse courtesy of Piperlime. I am in love with this piece because this is the kind of blouse that works for a multitude of occasions and outfits; it's perfect for the office, a night out, a date, a wedding, or a holiday ensemble. It's got the soft feminine cream-colored back and sleeves with the rough and tough metallic front panel that gives just the perfect touch of rocker chick. I'm picturing this with a very bold colored skirt, if you ask me. Click on the link below to snatch up this Jekyll-&-Hyde look.

Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network