My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

Striped Item of the Day

Stripes! Yippee! Nothing makes me more excited than stripes? Stripes means nautical, and nautical means summer, and summer means carefree, and I love nothing more than to be summer loving and carefree living. I especially love this skirt because it has all the whimsy of a good nautical summer skirt but it has the cut and silhouette of the perfect office look. This skirt will thrive in any professional environment but will meld right into any weekend look you're trying to achieve. I especially love how the model pairs it with a pop of orange; when all else fails, add color! Click the link below to get your hands on this nautical pencil skirt!

 Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network