My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Modest Hollywood

Hey there, pretty ladies! It's still springtime in NY (and it actually feels like spring, too!) and the women of Hollywood are look pretty, fresh and modest. There are so many spring trends in this one post I can hardly contain myself, but I'll try. 

PRINTS! They're my absolute favorite, and I am especially loving Alexa Chung, Zoe Saldana, Audrey Tautou, Sofia Coppola and  Camilla Belle. They totally WORK it.I just made a mental note to wear more prints than I already do. This should be fun. 

Take note of all the white! It's after memorial day, and although that rule is way more blurred than it used to be, you can "officially" wear the heck out of white now. See: Alexa Chung, Amy Poehler, Helen Mirren, Jaime King, Julianne Moore, Paz Vega, and Uma Thurman.

Which is your favorite?

ALEXA CHUNG

AMANDA SEYFRIED

AMY POEHLER

AUDREY TAUTOU

BUSY PHILLIPS

CAMILLA BELLE

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

HELEN MIRREN

JAIME KING

JULIANNE MOORE

KELLY OSBOURNE

MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN

NICKY HILTON

OLIVIA PALERMO

PAZ VEGA

SARAH JESSICA PARKER


 SOFIA COPPOLA


 UMA THURMAN

 ZOE SALDANA

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network