My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Modest Hollywood

While I love fashion and prowl celebrity outfits like it's my job (because it kinda is), there are very few fashion idols that I wish to emulate in every possible way. There is no question, however, that Olivia Palermo is hands down my fashion idol. There are very few things that she wears that I don't like, and I often find myself looking for pieces that mimic hers. Her outfit below is one of my favorites as it has just the right amount class and quirk to be perfect. FYI My other fashion idol is Kiernan Shipka-- yes the mini January Jones from Mad Men is probably one of the best dressed ladies in Hollywood and has the fashion thing DOWN.Keep on keeping on, ladies.

Olivia Palermo

Princess Beatrice

Mindy Kaling

Sarah Jessica Parker


America Fererra

Cate Blanchett

Jaime King

Jessica Alba

Tilda Swinton

Angela Bassett

Angelina Jolie

Eva Longoria

Jessica Lange

Chrissy Tiegen
 
Julianne Moore

Kelly Osbourne

Kris Jenner

Laura Dern

Paris Hilton

Robin Wright

Sarah Hyland

Lake Bell

Zosia Mamet

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network