My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Nautical Princess

Before most of us Americans even woke up this morning, Kate Middleton was out and about being her glamorous self at charity event. Kate wore a season appropriate, nautical inspired white Jaeger dress with blue trim detailing that was the picture of sophistication, and quite frankly, made me want to go sailing. FYI, I don't sail.

Let's all take a minute to be shocked by the presence of blue on Kate. It's no surprise that this is her favorite color, and this dress matches her sapphire and diamond jewelry perfectly. And to complete her prim and proper look are my favorite navy heels that are both pretty, functional and wearable.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network