My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, August 25, 2014

#EMMYS2014: Dark Horse

Hello Sarah Silverman. Thanks for looking awesome and showing people everywhere that Jews can look amazing. I mean woah. I mean WOAH. 

The ladies of the evening made very few dark choices fort these Emmys, but those that did, did so in style. Jessica Pare looks like she was poured into that dress, and Lizzy Caplan looks positively radiant in all black. Is that even possible? And just because dark wasn't the overall win for tonight, most of these women deserve a round of applause for bringing their game. 

SARAH SILVERMAN

JESSICA PARE

LIZZY CAPLAN
LENA HEADY

ALICIA QUARLES

DEBRA MESSING

KIM DICKENS
KATE MULGREW

CHRISTINE BARANSKI

 BETH BEHRS

NATASHA LYONE

ROSE LESLIE 

SARAH PAULSON

ARIEL WINTER

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network