My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, August 25, 2014

#EMMYS2014: Some Red, Some Blue and Then Some

So much color, so much red, so much awesome, so much Emmys! Being that this award show is not in the heart of award season , the fashion is always questionable, but after a rough winter awards season earlier this year, the women of TV showed UP, and they showed up in red. It was a sea of it on the red carpet (I was going to make a red seas joke, but I didn't-- you're welcome) and the ladies were looking red hot. I'm going to throw in the word red one more time for good measure. Red.

I will obviously save my best/worst dressed for another more sarcastic post, but in the meantime take a look a rundown of all the ladies who donned the fearsome rainbow for their look. GOD BLESS HEIDI KLUM. You win at life.

HEIDI KLUM

CLAIRE DANES

JANUARY JONES


JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUSS


KALEY CUOCO SWEETING

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

 MINNIE DRIVER

OCTAVIA SPENCER



 MINDY KALING

UZO ADUBA

SARAH HYLAND



ZOOEY DESCHANEL

ALYSON JANNEY

KELLY OSBOURNE

LENA DUNHAM

AMANDA PEET



MAYIM BIALIK

EDIE FALCO

KEKE PALMER
 

ANNA GUNN

ANNA GUNN

JULIA ROBERTS

JULIE BOWEN

LAURA PREPON



TEYONAH PARIS

KATE WALSH

 SAMIRA WILEY

TARYN MANNING

KERRY WASHINGTON


NATALIE DORMER

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network