My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

#NYFW: Deisgual, BCBG Max Azria, Honor, Jonathan Simkhai, Monique Lhullier, Nicole Miller

Oh hello designers who decided to have some fun this year! Yes, I'm talking to you, Desigual! What an amazing and fun collection, all pieces I would wear in a heartbeat. Thick knits, delicate silks, bold prints, loud colors, smiling models (!) -- I'm really so in love. Desigual, you can be my Valentine.

DDESIGUAL


BCBG MAX AZRIA


HONOR


JONATHAN SIMKHAI


MONIQUE LHULLIER


NICOLE MILLER

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network