My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

44 Blue and White

So with today being Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day), the day where the holiest city ever was liberated by Israeli forces, I decided to pay homage to the colors of the beautiful Israeli flag. If you like blue and you like white, and you like blue and white together, then consider embracing them this summer!

Nautical is the quintessential summer staple, and just so happens to match the colors of the Israeli flag! Try some of these nautical and blue and white looks:
ASOS Espadrilles













Jerusalem, if I forget thee, may my fashion wardrobe suffer.
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network