My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Solstice Garden Party

Flowers and garlands and blooms, oh my! Happy first day of summer, y'all! Summer is my favorite season, so I decided to celebrate my summer joy with you in the form of everything flowers.

Aside from florals being, like, HUGE this season, summertime is usually celebrated with everything colorful and flowery. Check out Princess Beatrice in this stunning floral ensemble at the Epsom race (yup, the same one, that Katey rocked the cream frock a few weeks ago).

Inspired? Try some of these:



Lipsy Floral Garland Style Hair Band
I love the way she wears the headband here. New and fresh!

ASOS Genuine Leather Flowers Tie Headband
I have a feeling married people with the sheitels go gaga for this one. 
Gladiolus Skirt
Super duper pretty.

KATE SPADE NEW YORK Date Night Ring

Alexander McQueen Tan 3D Flower Wedge
This is just for show.  A McQ is a legend, so enjoy the view.


PRINTED BODY

Back View Dress

Paprika Tie Front Floral Crop Top
Yes, it's a crop top, but wear this with a hgih-waisted skirt, and you're frummie approved.


POPPY ENAMEL FLOWER RINGS

Purple Flute Sleeve Floral Blouse

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network