My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

King Me!

I apologize to you all for drooling, but I just saw Jamie King wearing this most fascinating, amazing, fabulous, fantastic, freakin amazing gown by VALENTINO.

Oh, Valentino dress, how I want thee so ... let me count the ways! Your sleeves, your drapery, your utter brilliance and complete modesty and sexiness. Ya, that should just about do it.

It is just so perfect, so modest, and so beautiful that I think that it could quite possibly be the most amazing thing since Brtiney's comeback!





D

1 comment :

  1. I like that dudes shoes, wish I could be in them!

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network