My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

Chag Sameach! Love, The Kushners

Check out that lulav, y'all! That would be Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump being all frum right there in NYC this past chag (holiday). Ivanka is above all modest, but her eye for fashion never fails-- it's both shul and fashion approved!

P.S. white after labor day--big fan.
P.P.S Thanks Mayim Bialik for posting about this. It was too good not to share on this blog!

Follow me on Twitter @



Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network