My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Modest Hollywood

Modesty is the best policy in my eyes, and clearly it is for these ladies too. Hellllo Heidi, I love your dress! But what's there not love about these celebs? Especially Ms. Helen Mirren who looks younger than some of the other youngins on this page. Kudos to the master!

Follow me on Twitter @

Leighton Meester

 
Heidi Klum
 

Cate Blanchett
Zoe Kravitz
Angelina Jolie
Kristen Heigel
Rose Byrne

Hellen Mirren
Glenn Close
 LeAnn Rhimes

Jennifer Lopez
Emma Stone
Kate Middleton
Alicia Keys
Alexa Chung
 
Salma Hayek
Kirsten Dunst
Jennifer Garner
Mary Kate Olsen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network