My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Modest Hollywood - Profile Sarah Jessica Parker

Well, there is no denying that this paragon of fashion gets it right just about every time. SJP is a fashion icon, and her ability to remain on trend while still being sophisticated is a rare feat.

Check out the following recent photos which all show a classy, modest side of Sarah Jessica. Wearing some truly statement pieces with some subtle, key staples like a blazer or a coat, or just the right amount of accessories, Sarah Jessica makes fashion look chic and effortless. But I didn't need to tell you that, did I? We all know Miss Carrie Bradshaw  was a born style maven, and for that, SJP, we bow down to you (figuratively speaking of course).

Follow me on Twitter @









No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network