My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comfy Item of the Day

If you're anything like me, then you are a creature of comfort. It also means you have a crazy obsession with Ryan Gosling's abs, but that's irrelevant to the task at hand. Being a creature of comfort, I look for a few things in clothing that will achieve ultimate comfort while not sacrificing on cuteness. These include fabric softness, weight, and fit. Enter this sweater from ASOS; it's a loose-fitting texture knot that won't hang too heavy on your body. This makes for the perfect year round sweater! Pair it with a light skirt in the summer, and switch it up come Fall with a button-down underneath and some dark tights. I bet it even looks great loosely tucked in! Perfection.
Follow me on Twitter @
 
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network