My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lace Item of the Day

I must give credit to Tova R. for this skirt that she posted on Pinterest; I saw she posted it and I knew that I had to post it as an item of the day! The delicate but bright pastel colors are perfect for summer and have all the right hints of a romantic, feminine piece. With lace fabric, scalloped edges, and pretty colors, the overall message of this skirt is "ultimate-girly-girl". Pair this skirt with a pair of nude pumps and a blouse-y top, however, and you will badass this lace girly-girl skirt in a heartbeat. Thanks Tova!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


 

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

2 comments :

  1. I love this blog! And I think I dress better for it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a high compliment! Thank you! I have been on a bit of a vacation as of late, but I hope to return soon!

      Delete

Modest Fashion Network