My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fashionable Jubilation

Wow, imagine being celebrated for being kick ass at your job for 60 years and being celebrated by an entire country. Woah. After processing this fact, I guess it makes perfect sense to show up looking positively aces to any of these celebratory events, which is why it's no surpise that the current princesses in residence did just that. No doubt, Kitty Kat Kate was wearing one of her most glamorously modest dresses to date, and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie were the epitome of darling in modest pastels (although they do tend to dress slightly mature for their age). Either way, I love all these ladies and their gorgeous attire!

Follow me on Twitter @ 





Here are some other fashionable moments and highlights from the Jubilee celebration. I'm such an anglo-wanna-be!





Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network