My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cozy Item of the Day

One of the bummer things about winter time is it's freezing outside (and inside too, if you work in my office). What better way to combat the cold than with both cuteness and warmth. This sweater from JCrew is the ultimate in cozy, and will be perfect for a weekend excursion or a chilly office day. I'm picturing this with a great plaid or tartan skirt (if your daring), or a regular and classic pencil skirt. Pair it with a denim skirt over the weekend, and... voila: a multipurpose, awesome and adorable sweater. Plus, how great is that color blocking-- putting the lighter color by the face to lighten it up and  and the darker color down lower on the trouble spots. Genius. Huzzah!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook



No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network