My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Glitzy Item of the Day

And then there were sequins. Those glittery, glowy, shiny little pieces of gold that make you look like a walking million dollars are just perfect for this most illuminating festival of lights! I always hesitate when it comes to too many sequins, but I think this fabulous skirt has all the makings of a really great fancy piece. It's a great in the modesty department, and you can really pair it with anything; any color, any fabric, and pattern. Seriously, pair this with a glamorous cream-colored cashmere sweater, or a black or navy silk blouse; or make it more casual with a white button down and a colored cardigan, or make it really sporty with a striped t-shirt. It's pretty much a neutral if you ask me. A really glitzy neutral.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network