My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shimmery Item of the Day

Another day of Chanukah, another day to shine. This metallic dress from Victoria's Secret is the perfect dress to get you in touch with your inner 70's chick. Not to mention you can glitter and glow all night long in this subtle metallic finish dress. Plus, it's loose and unstructured so that means a lot of comfy room do move and stretch. They draping will certainly hide all the spots you don't want to highlight, while the color will brighten your face. So shine on, ladies!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
 
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network