My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Well ladies, it's your weekly modest hollywood roundup and woa-uh, did these ladies deliver. I mean, below are 30 photos of pure, unadulterated,  undoctored photos of fabulous and modestly dressed women who make covering up look spectacular. I'm not sure who I L-O-V-E more--Taylor Swift with that exquisite cut-out lace dress, Olivia Wilde in that pure ivory and gold ensemble, Dianna Agron in her fabulous print dress, or Olivia Palermo in that stellar black gown. Sigh. All I know is that the amount of bling  (check out Kristen Chenoweth, Ashley WIlliams, Katy Perry and Tina fay in their gold gowns), prints (hi Kerry Washington, Helen Mirren, Kelly Osbourne, and Sarah Jessica Parker) and textured looks (thanks to Beth Behrs,  Diane Kruger, Katie Holmes, and Nikki Reed) are clearly the way to go this holiday season. Light up your own red carpets ladies!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Kristen Chenoweth

Christa B. Allen 

Beth Behrs

Meryl Streep 

Helen Mirren

Ashley Williams 

Anne Hathaway

Diane Kruger

Dianna Agron

Jessica Chastain

Kate Middleton 

Katie Holmes 

Katy Perry

Kelly Osbourne 

Kerry Washington

Lucy Hale

Madeline Stowe

Molly Sims 

Nikki Reed 

Olivia Palermo 

Olivia Wilde 

Pippa Middleton 

Amy Poehler 

Sarah Jessica Parker 

Taylor Swift 

Tina Fay 

Zoe Saldana 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network