My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Emmy Awards: The Colors of the Wind (And Some Prints Too)

A little color never hurt, right? Well these women certainly got the message at the 2013 Emmys. A cascade of pink, green, purple, yellow and teal was brightening up the runway, some good, some bad, some hideous. Even though it's in the Patriot post, I want to personal extend my thanks to Allison Williams for single-handedly saving the cast of girls from a complete and total shutout of ew-ness. I can totally appreciate Lena's and Zosia's attempts and risks with the daring and bold. But no. It's just really a no.

Cobie Smulders

Rose Byrne
 

Alfre Woodard


Ariel Winter

Laura Dern

Linda Cardelini

Allison Janney

Alyson Hannigan

Mellisa Rauch

Carrie Underwood

Mindy Kaling

Mayim Bialik 

Anna Chlumsky

Sarah Hyland

Anna Faris

Jessica Pare 

Connie Britton

Betsy Brandt

Zosia Mamet

Lena Dunham

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network