My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Emmy Awards: 'MURICA! Red, White and Blue

Happy Emmys day, people! The next best thing to actually being at the Emmys is watching the arrivals! Kiiiiiidding! It actually pales in comparison. It's not even a contest. I want to be at the Emmys right now. But since I am not, I (and you) will have to settle for my posts about it. Can you handle it? I sure hope so.

Here are your ladies of the night in our dear patriotic colors; Red White and Blue were certainly present and accounted for on the red carpet tonight, as were other colors which will make their own appearance in a later post. I can already tell you who I hate and who I love, but what would the fun be if I ruined my best and worst post for you now?


Morena Baccarin

Michelle Dockery


Kaley Cuoco

Kelly Osbourne

Heidi Klum

Sofia Vergara

Sarah Paulson

Christine Baranski

Jennier Westfeldt

Carla Gugino

Claire Danes


Kerry Washinton

Emilia Clarke

Zooey Deschanel

Malin Akerman

Kate Mara

Carrie Preston

Taylor Schilling

Padma Lakshmi

Katrina Bowden


Maria Menunos

Margot Martindale

Giuliana Rancic

Emily Deschanel

Allsion Williams


Tina Fey

Edie Falco

Carrie Ann Inaba

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network