My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Emmys: The Black, The B&W, and The Nude (If Jen Aniston Were Coming, This Is The Post She Would Be In)

And then there were those ladies who stuck to their guns. The ones who never veered off the classic but beaten path. Some dared to take risks with these dresses (and failed--ahem, Amanda Peet and anyone else wearing a black turtleneck gown. You know who you are.) but others knew when it was right to play it safe. See for yourself. See which ones made my cut and which ones I want to throw off the bus in my best and worst post!

Christina Hendricks


Robin Wright

Vera Farmiga

 Cat Deely

Lena Headey

Jessica Lange

Sarah Silverman

Jane Lynch

Amy Poehler

Aubrey Plaza

Amanda Peet

Constance Zimmer

Anna Gunn

Morgan Saylor

Julianna Margulies 

Elizabeth Moss

Merrit Weaver

Kristen Connely

 Jewel

 Julia Louis-Dreyfuss

Julie Bowen

January Jones

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network