My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Modest Hollywood

I'll keep it brief with just a few words of advice for your springtime wardrobe because these pictures speak for themselves. Don't be afraid of prints, texture and color; the ladies below did not hold back when it came to embracing spring trends, and neither should you. Just look at all the florals and embroidery-- Alexa Chung! Olivia Palermo! Dascha Polanco! Hailee Steinfeld! Kerry Washington! Aaaaaaand breathe.

ALEXA CHUNG

BEYONCE

BLAKE LIVELY

 DASCHA POLANCO 

ELIZABETH MOSS 

ELIZABETH OLSEN

HAILEE STEINFELD


JANUARY JONES

JEMIMA KIRKE 

JESSICA ALBA

KAREN FAIRCHILD

KARRUCHE TRAN 

KELLY RIPA

KERRY WASHINGTON 

KIM KARDASHIAN

KIMBERLY PERRY

LENA DUNHAM

LIV TYLER

NICKY HILTON

OLIVIA PALERMO




OLIVIA WILDE

 RACHEL ZOE

TINA FEY


3 comments :

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    ld hardas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! fax

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network