My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Tropical Adventures of a Modest Fashionista

Tropical prints. It's a thing; like a big thing; kinda one of the biggest things that ever thing-ed. If you want a translation of that last sentence, allow me to explain. One of the hottest trends for the spring and summer is tropical print attire-- be it skirts, dresses, tops, shoes, accessories-- basically the gamut of anything wearable is best worn in bright frond-adorned patterns and prints. Nothing says die-winter-die like a cheery, leafy electric outfit, and that is exactly what this list is all about. The following items are a highlight reel-- a sampling, if you will, of the options upon options of tropical attire available for your wearing pleasure; this is the modest bunch clothes (obvi) but there is a plethora out there that can be catered to your needs--sleeveless dresses and tops that can be easily covered up with a blazer or cardigan. So grab a cocktail with an umbrella in it and be prepared to fully embrace the tropics--just because you're not in Bermuda, doesn't mean you can't dress like you are.

























1 comment :

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    ld hardas

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network