My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Life, Love, Libertine, and Honor. And then Some...

New shopping posts coming soon!
Stay tuned... 
For now, enjoy some more Fashion week fabulousness!
Libertine
Lela Rose
Honor
Mandy Coon
D

2 comments :

  1. hello, I have been following your blog for a few weeks now, and I super enjoy it. I am trying to start a new collection for frum girls. Would you mind if i emailed you and asked you your opinion on a few things? Let me know...
    Thanks!
    Abby
    abby.rosenblatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. For the assumption that the desire and ambition of every girl I know (you know what...almost everyone...) is to be a super model, so why these super models expression on their face ranges something between "I don't know what I'm doing here.." and a deep depression ?

    A different thing, Debbie I'm a great fan of your blog… and I think you're doing a great job in it and you have a huge sense of hummer. You are just wonderful !!
    can't wait for your next post..
    A. Jerusalem

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network