My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time To Give Back...and Shop!

Enjoy 30% off from March 17-20 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy and 5% of  the proceeds are donated to a non-profit.

You know I'm a huge fan of altruism, as am I a huge fan of shopping. Combing the two gives me a deep sense of satisfaction, and so I encourage you to print this coupon and take it your nearest Gap, Old Navy or Banana republic and buy that Spring dress you have been wanting so badly.

As I always have, I selected the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) as my charity; animals are as important to me as fashion and anything I can do to help makes a difference (fyi--I don't wear fur).

So print out this coupon from the link above or here, and save a tiger. Or an emu. Or an armadillo. Whatever floats your boat--just do it in style.
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network